Annual course fee
Marketing, a combination of art and science, is the core of any business. It helps identify consumer needs, guides the development of new products, services or communications strategies, ensuring products and services are available where and when consumers want them, determines prices, and has the ability to adjust all of these for domestic and international markets. Almost one-third of North Americans are employed in marketing or marketing-related positions. Marketers themselves are the crucial link between an organization, their suppliers and their end-users, building relationships that benefit all parties. Marketers must have a strong understanding of the customer, whether an individual or an organization so they can effectively advise on all aspects of marketing.
Type of institution
On campus accommodation
The University of Lethbridge (U of L) is widely recognised for its diverse academic programs and student-focused learning environment. It is a leading university in Canada, known for its commitment to research, scholarship, and inclusive education.
U of L provides a top-quality education with individual attention and small class sizes. The university offers comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines, including Arts and Science, Business, Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Science, and Graduate Studies.
Research is highly valued at U of L, offering students hands-on experience, collaboration with faculty, and contributions to knowledge advancement. The focus on research enhances critical thinking, problem-solving skills and prepares students for successful careers and further studies.
Consistently ranked among the top undergraduate universities in Canada, U of L excels in academic excellence. It has received recognition for providing a supportive and engaging learning environment. Maclean's University Rankings have consistently placed U of L in the top three undergraduate universities in Canada for 16 years. Additionally, the National Survey of Student Engagement reports high student satisfaction, with 94% expressing satisfaction or very high satisfaction.
Diversity and inclusion are core values at U of L, fostering a welcoming environment where individuals from diverse backgrounds feel valued and respected. The university actively promotes the recruitment and retention of underrepresented groups, including Indigenous students. The Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion plays a pivotal role in promoting equity and advocating for inclusivity on campus. Cultural and spiritual spaces, like the Indigenous Students' Circle and Multifaith Room, contribute to a sense of belonging and support.
U of L is located in Lethbridge, Alberta, surrounded by stunning natural beauty. The campus offers breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains. Lethbridge is a vibrant city with a population of over 100,000, enjoying a moderate climate and over 320 days of sunshine per year. It provides an ideal setting for academic pursuits and a balanced lifestyle.
In summary, the University of Lethbridge is an esteemed institution offering an exceptional educational experience. With its student-centred approach, research focus, diverse study areas, commitment to diversity and inclusion, and picturesque campus location, U of L provides a supportive environment for students to achieve their academic and personal aspirations.
The University of Lethbridge has two campuses: the Lethbridge campus and the Calgary campus. Situated in the city of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, the Lethbridge campus offers a picturesque setting for students' academic journeys. Lethbridge is a vibrant and welcoming city with a population of over 100,000. The campus itself is located on the west side of the city, providing stunning views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. With more than 320 days of sunshine per year and a moderate climate, Lethbridge offers an ideal environment for studying and enjoying outdoor activities.
At the University of Lethbridge, students have the opportunity to explore a wide range of study areas across its faculties. The Faculty of Arts and Science covers disciplines such as anthropology, economics, history, mathematics, psychology, and sociology, among others. The Dhillon School of Business offers programs in accounting, finance, marketing, and supply chain management, preparing students for success in the dynamic business world. The Faculty of Education provides programs in early childhood education, inclusive education, secondary education, and more, equipping aspiring educators with the necessary skills and knowledge. For students passionate about the arts, the Faculty of Fine Arts offers programs in art, drama, music, and new media, fostering creativity and artistic expression
The Faculty of Health Sciences covers areas like addiction counselling, public health, nursing, and therapeutic recreation, preparing students for fulfilling careers in healthcare. Humanities and Social Sciences encompass disciplines such as English, sociology, political science, and women and gender studies, encouraging critical analysis of society and culture. The Faculty of Management equips students with managerial and leadership skills through programs in human resource management, international management, and project management. The Faculty of Science provides programs in biological sciences, chemistry, geology, and physics, promoting scientific inquiry and exploration. Lastly, the School of Graduate Studies offers various master's and doctoral programs across disciplines, allowing students to pursue advanced research and scholarly pursuits.
The University of Lethbridge is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion within its community. Recognising the value of individuals from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and identities, the university promotes an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed and respected. The university provides support services and resources to ensure that all students have equal opportunities for success. The Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion plays a vital role in promoting equity and advocating for inclusive practices throughout the campus
The university actively promotes the recruitment and retention of underrepresented groups, including Indigenous students. Various cultural and spiritual spaces are available on campus, such as the Indigenous Students' Circle and the Multi-Faith Room, to cater to the diverse needs of the community. By fostering diversity and inclusion, the University of Lethbridge creates a vibrant and enriching learning environment where students can engage with different perspectives and experiences, preparing them to thrive in a diverse society.
The University of Lethbridge offers a vibrant and diverse range of clubs and societies, providing students with numerous opportunities to engage in extracurricular activities and pursue their interests. With over 80 registered clubs and societies on campus, students can find a community that shares their passions and hobbies. The clubs span a wide range of areas, including academics, arts and culture, sports and recreation, social issues, and more
Students can join clubs related to their academic disciplines, such as the History and Classics Club or the Biological Sciences Society, where they can deepen their knowledge and engage in academic discussions. There are also clubs focused on specific hobbies and interests, such as the Photography Club, Anime Club, and the Outdoor Adventure Club, allowing students to explore their creative and adventurous sides. Additionally, cultural clubs celebrate diversity on campus, including the Indigenous Student Council and the Muslim Student Association
These clubs organise various events, workshops, competitions, and social gatherings throughout the year, providing students with opportunities to connect with like-minded peers and contribute to the campus community. Engaging in clubs and societies at the University of Lethbridge is an excellent way for students to enhance their university experience, develop leadership skills, and create lifelong friendships.
The University of Lethbridge offers modern and well-equipped facilities to support student's academic and extracurricular activities. The University Library is a hub of knowledge, providing access to extensive physical and digital resources, including books, journals, databases, and multimedia materials. The library offers comfortable study spaces, computer workstations, and research assistance to help students excel in their studies. The campus features state-of-the-art laboratories, studios, and research facilities that support hands-on learning and research across various disciplines
Whether it's conducting experiments in biology, chemistry, or physics or creating art in the fine arts studios, students have access to cutting-edge facilities that enhance their learning experiences. The university provides computer labs and technology-equipped classrooms, ensuring that students have the necessary tools for their coursework and projects. The 1st Choice Savings Centre for Sport and Wellness is a comprehensive fitness and recreation facility, offering a gymnasium, fitness studios, weightlifting areas, an indoor track, and recreational spaces. Students can engage in physical activities, join fitness classes, and participate in intramural sports, promoting a healthy and active lifestyle. The University Theatre is a focal point for performing arts events, hosting plays, concerts, and dance performances throughout the year
With its spacious seating and professional-grade equipment, the theatre provides an immersive experience for both performers and audiences. Various dining options are available on campus, including cafeterias, restaurants, and coffee shops, catering to different dietary preferences and needs. Whether students need a quick bite between classes or a place to socialise with friends, the campus dining facilities offer a range of delicious options. The University Bookstore is a one-stop shop for students' academic needs, offering textbooks, course materials, U of L merchandise, and other supplies. It's a convenient resource that supports students throughout their academic journey.
The University of Lethbridge takes pride in its strong and engaged alumni network, which serves as a valuable resource for graduates. The Alumni Association provides a platform for alumni to stay connected with the university and fellow graduates, fostering lifelong connections and professional relationships. Through the association, alumni can attend networking events, reunions, and professional development workshops, creating opportunities for collaboration and career advancement
The alumni network also offers access to career services, including job postings and career counselling, to support graduates in their professional journeys. The university celebrates the accomplishments and success stories of its alumni, showcasing their contributions to various fields and communities. Through newsletters, publications, and online platforms, alumni stay informed about campus news, research advancements, and upcoming events. Many alumni give back to the university through donations, scholarships, and mentorship programs, supporting current students' educational experiences and helping them achieve their goals. The University of Lethbridge's alumni network exemplifies the university's commitment to fostering lifelong connections and providing ongoing support to its graduates.
- Engaging and Supportive Community: The University of Lethbridge offers a welcoming and supportive community where students can connect with professors and peers who are passionate about learning and personal growth. The smaller class sizes foster interactive and engaging learning environments, allowing for meaningful discussions and personalised attention.
- Diverse Study Areas: With a wide range of study areas across faculties, the University of Lethbridge provides opportunities for students to explore their interests and pursue their academic passions. From arts and sciences to business, education, fine arts, health sciences, humanities, management, and science, there are diverse programs available to suit various career aspirations.
- Experiential Learning Opportunities: The university emphasises hands-on learning experiences, offering numerous opportunities for students to apply their knowledge in real-world settings. Through research projects, internships, co-op programs, and community-engaged learning, students can gain practical skills, make valuable connections, and enhance their employability.
- Stunning Campus Locations: The University of Lethbridge boasts two picturesque campuses in Lethbridge and Calgary, Alberta. The Lethbridge campus offers breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, while the Calgary campus provides access to the vibrant urban environment. Both locations provide unique settings for studying, recreational activities, and cultural experiences.
- Strong Alumni Network: The university has a strong and engaged alumni network that offers ongoing support and networking opportunities for graduates. Alumni can connect with fellow graduates, attend professional development events, access career services, and give back to the university through mentorship or donations.
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: The University of Lethbridge is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive community. It actively promotes equity, advocates for inclusive practices, and provides support services and resources to ensure equal opportunities for all students. Students can engage with diverse perspectives and experiences, preparing them to thrive in a multicultural society.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: The university offers modern facilities, including well-equipped laboratories, research spaces, libraries, fitness centres, and performance venues. Students have access to cutting-edge resources and technology that enhance their learning experiences and support their academic pursuits.
- Vibrant Campus Life: The University of Lethbridge provides a vibrant campus life with a wide range of clubs, societies, and extracurricular activities. Students can participate in academic clubs, pursue artistic endeavours, engage in sports and recreation, or contribute to social causes, allowing them to create a well-rounded university experience.
- Affordable Education: The university offers competitive tuition fees and a range of scholarships, bursaries, and financial aid options to support students in their educational journey. It strives to make higher education accessible and affordable for students from diverse backgrounds.
- Proximity to Natural Wonders: The University of Lethbridge's location in Alberta provides easy access to natural wonders such as national parks, hiking trails, and scenic landscapes. Students can take advantage of their proximity to explore and appreciate the beauty of the surrounding environment, offering opportunities for relaxation, adventure, and outdoor pursuits.
THE rank1201 - 1500
4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4
Our main campus is located in the city of Lethbridge, and combines breathtaking natural beauty with cutting edge learning and research facilities. With seven faculties and schools, the Lethbridge Campus offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs for all types of students.See all courses at this campus
CAD 11000 - CAD 15000
Stock and Station Agent
Art Director - Advertising
Auctioneers Stock and Station Agent
Advertising and Marketing Professional
Technical Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Information Technology)
Motor Vehicle and Caravan Salesperson
Advertising and Sales Manager