FIND YOUR NEXT STUDY EXPERIENCE
09 March 2022 by AECC Global
Understanding the changing business environment and acting accordingly is the key to the success of any business. Aspirants with management skills are helping many sectors worldwide to taste its success. Yes, management is an art! Acquiring insights and abilities on better management expertise is possible by pursuing an MBA from the right institution. With experienced faculty, amazing infrastructure, appropriate academics, and globally accepted degree, you can carve your career in business Management.
Why Study MBA in Canada?
Beautiful destination, world’s top-ranking universities, and brilliant quality of life, it’s not too complex to understand why overseas students prefer Canada for their higher education. This is too certain for students who want to pursue MBA. The average annual fee to pursue MBA in Canada ranges from 20,500 CAD to 112,000 CAD which is mainly based on the specialization and the university you select. Great Isn’t it! So what’s special about pursuing an MBA in Canada?
- Based on the Financial Times MBA Rankings 2021, around 11 universities in Canada are in the world’s top 200.
- Based on QS MBA rankings (2021), nearly 6 business schools & universities in Canada are ranked in the world’s top 100.
- As per the global MBA ranking, overall 20 business schools in Canada are ranked in the top 200.
- Business management programs are in the top 10 subjects in Canada that are most preferred by international students.
- Amazing post-study work opportunities for MBA aspirants! The Canadian government welcomes wide SMEs and startups that increase the demand for MBA aspirants.
Types of MBA Courses in Canada
Master of Business Administration is now available through a wide range of specializations. Generally, courses can be selected through some important factors that include the area of interest and duration of the course. Generally, types of MBA in Canada can be widely classified based on the course length. You’ll get a vivid idea in deciding on selecting the right course.
- Full-time MBA in Canada - If you want to enter the job market as a leader, a full-time MBA in Canada will be suitable for you. Get an amazing opportunity to understand the diversity of the Canadian workforce. Course duration is 2 years and allows students to pursue it full-time. International students are expected to have decent scores in GMAT and language proficiency tests to get admission.
- Part-time MBA in Canada - Super opportunity for aspirants who want to complete their management degree while working. The course duration of this degree may range from three to six years which is based on the university you select.
- Executive MBA in Canada - This program is optimized for executives and aspirants who want (senior)managerial-level experience. You’ll need to pursue it for 20 to 28 months.
Best MBA Colleges in Canada for International Students
Canada is considered as the top 5 preferred places for International students to pursue Management programs. This is mainly due to the excellent history of academic programs from the Leading Universities in Canada. MBA universities in Canada garnered the world’s attention for preparing aspirants to meet the demands of the world's market. Pursuing Management programs in Canada is less expensive than other popular destinations of the world.
In accordance with QS MBA rankings (2021), 6 business schools & Universities in Canada are ranked in the world’s top 100. We sorted out the Top Universities for you that minimize your time and effort in picking the right one.
|Univ / Courses||Duration|
|Executive Master of Business Administration - Health Sector Management - Fairleigh Dickinson University Canada||21 Months|
|Bachelor of Science / Master of Business Administration - Management (Metropolitan Campus) - Fairleigh Dickinson University Canada||10 Semesters|
|Master of Business Administration - Investment Banking - University of Toronto International Programs, New College||2Years|
|Bachelor of Science / Master of Business Administration - Finance (Florham Campus) - Fairleigh Dickinson University Canada||10 Semesters|
|Master of Business Administration - Finance - Fairleigh Dickinson University Canada||3 Semesters|
|Master of Business Administration - Brand Management - University of Toronto International Programs, New College||2Years|