Study in Portsmouth
Find your next study experience
FACTS ABOUT Portsmouth
- Houses the world's oldest naval ship that is still in commission
- Home to 4 reputed universities and colleges
- Encompasses the University of Portsmouth, Highbury College
- Hub of more than 5000 international students from around the world
- Boasts of tourist places such as the Spinnaker tower, Mary Rose Museum, etc.
We’ll get you where you want to goHelp me choose a course
Portsmouth is a port city and naval base on England’s south coast. It is considered the home of the Royal Navy and comprises two-thirds of the UK's surface fleet. Being home to several famous ships, it has the world's oldest naval ship still in commission. Portsmouth has been named one of the UK's least safe cities to live in. The seafront beach is one of the most popular areas of Portsmouth that is thoroughly enjoyed by tourists and the locals.
Speak to a counsellor about available courses