Study in Cardiff
Find your next study experience
FACTS ABOUT Cardiff
- A major port for the transport of coal.
- Major tourist attractions
- Home to Cardiff football team
- Centre of Art complex
- Known as the City of Arcades
- Has more green space per person than any other city in the UK.
- It’s Britain’s best city for cyclists
We’ll get you where you want to goHelp me choose a course
Cardiff is the capital city of Wales and a county and is the UK’s eleventh-largest city. Cardiff is the most popular visitor destination in Wales and is situated in the heart of the city centre. Cardiff claims to have the largest concentration of castles of any city in the world. It is part of the Eurocities network of the largest European cities. Cardiff is home to four major institutions of higher education. A number of performing arts venues are located within the city, the largest and most prominent of these is the Wales Millennium Centre, which is home to the BBC National Orchestra of Wales.Speak to a counsellor about available courses